There are so many inspirational stories and lessons around. Here's some meaningful material to enjoy and share.
Enjoy these insightful, feel-good talks...
1. In one of the most viewed talks oaf all time, Brene Brown opens up in this fun and authentic talk about the Power Of Vulnerability.
2. Shawn Anchor talks about The Happy Secret To Better Work, in his hilarious TedTalk. While this is about work, it applies to life too.
3. I love Tim Urban's talk on Inside The Mind of a Master Procrastinator. He has great insight into why people seem to leave everything till the last minute.
4. Simon Sinek makes a solid case for the value of purpose, in his talk How Great Leaders Inspire Action.
Go old school with books that will feed your brain and your soul.
1. In a pressured world where we're always trying to do more and be more, Brene Brown helps us embrace who we really are in Gifts of Imperfection - once you've read this, read ALL her other books too.
2. For a short, but meaningful read, have a look at It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be by Paul Arden. Just so you know, this book could change your life.
3. Another shorty but a goodie is Paul Arden's empowering follow up Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite. He turns logic upside down and gives you the confidence to succeed at anything.
4. Good to Great by Jim Collins is filled with insights around how to be an effective leader and why finding your hedgehog will help you find fulfillment.